Introducing Rhonda Spellman. . . .
Speaker, Author, Coach, Autism Advocate, President & CEO
In 2003, Rhonda founded her first publishing business, Bound By Faith Publishing. Her first book “When I Was a Little Boy, by Jesus”, was published two months before she was told that her first son had autism. This EVVY award winning book , illustrated by children, launched her mission to work with children.
Her business name later changed to Artos Press Enterprises to reflect her broader outreach. Artos: an acronym for family members is Greek for ‘unleavened blessed bread’. A surprise blessing.
Keynote Children’s Program Leader
Since 2004, Rhonda has taught over 6,000 children (most with special needs) to write and illustrate a 16 page book she created. Giving children the tools to become experts is a top goal.
Keynote Adult Program Leader
Since 2005, Rhonda has taught over 10,000 adults with autism programs that have won her numerous Who’s Who nominations. She has been featured on Fox Morning Show, Positive News Now online TV, numerous radio programs and many more. Rhonda travels across the nation, Reaching, Teaching and Inspiring others.
Award Winning Author
The Journey Home from Autism (released January 1, 2010), a 1st place INDIE and EVVY award winner, has been giving others the tools she found and created in order to understand and embrace people with forms of autism.
1. Autism and Auto Immune Disorders: Demystifying the Mystery
- What is behind our health care decline and what we can do?
- Why are autism rates up 8000% since 1980?
Autism Causes: THREE culprits. TWO choices. ONE logical answer.
Autism Solutions: HOW her son went from non-verbal to no longer qualifying for services!
Rhonda’s son was diagnosed with Autism in 2003. She went to 18 doctors (“specialists” who she expected to help her son). Her pediatrician, an internationally acclaimed immunologist, embraced her research and now they are working together to teach others. Learn why suppressed immune systems often do not respond to diets and/or drugs. Step-by-step, experience their journey and learn how their success could be your success, also!
2. The Gluten-Free / Casein-Free Diet: Is it All it’s Cooked up to Be?
- Are you or is someone in your family gluten and/or casein Intolerant?
- Signs to watch for
- Muscle testing tips to confirm or remove concerns
- Understanding gluteomorphines, caseomorphines, opiates and peptides
- Learn how they can affect receptors in the brain to cause neurological dysfunction
- Converting recipes – not as hard as you might think
- Making your own milk and flour
- Make granola bars as a group!
Rhonda suspected that her son had a wheat and/or dairy intolerance based on his behaviors that included chronic constipation vacillating with chronic diarrhea, confusion, hyperactivity, dilated pupils and more. All tests came back ‘inconclusive’. Rhonda used the ‘Cave Man Diet’ and created her own recipes to completely remove gluten and casein. Within 24 hours on his new diet, her son exhibited a significant improvement in his reciprocal conversation and focusing.
3. The WrIte Story Program
We begin with the 45 minute Penguin Particulars Assembly:
- Did you know there are 17 species of penguins?
- Which penguin is most like you?
Next, let’s write a story:
- Learn the Basic Elements of Writing a Picture Book©
- As a group, we write our story
- You illustrate your very own 16 page book
This 4 hour program includes:
- Two short breaks
- Includes (One copy for each registered child)
- Printed soft cover book that we write and illustrate
- Photo with 4’ tall life-like emperor penguin.
8 ½ x 11 award (I am a published author and illustrator)
- 8 ½ x 11 hard cover autographed copy of Rhonda’s first children’s book, “When I Was a Little Boy, by Jesus” or “Fire & Ice”, illustrated by children ages 4 – 11 and an EVVY winner
To Download The Photos Above, Right Click and Select “Save Target/Link As”
Print This Page